IVNA membership is open to anyone with an interest in veterinary nursing.There are four categories of membership subscription; qualified VNs to students, support staff and supporters all with many associated benefits such as:
- A monthly journal **
- A quarterly newsletter
- IVNA Pin Badge **
- Savings on insurance policies such as VHI Healthcare and AA breakdown recovery
- Discounts with Horse Professional
- 15% Discount with Diamond Design Healthcare Uniforms
- Discounts with Cat Professional
- Discounts with Allianz Direct insurance policies
- 10% Discount with Improve International CPD
- 10% Discount with Photoshea Photography
- Discounts on Books, CPD and Congress
- Representation, advice and support
- Affordable regional meetings and CPD
- And much more!
In addition to the benefits listed*, being a member of the IVNA offers you so much more:
There is a dedicated committee working voluntarily on your behalf. The committee and in turn the association acts as the voice of its members in protecting and promoting the profession of veterinary nursing by participating and liaising with important industry decision making groups i.e. Veterinary Council of Ireland, National CVE Forum, and National educational providers.
The IVNA brings the profession together with the provision of Regional and National CPD meetings, providing an opportunity for regular contact with other members of the profession and obtaining the required CVE credits.
Joining the IVNA will help influence the future of your profession.
The membership process is based upon an annual renewal per calendar year. Therefore, from the 1st January each year all subscriptions will be due for renewal. Any subscriptions made during a calendar year will be made up until the 31st of December of that year. Who can join, fees and categories are listed below.
IVNA, 13 The Courtyard, Kilcarbery Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 22.
Queries can be emailed to email@example.com
Membership categories include:
- Registered Veterinary Nurse €50 - renewal €55 - new membership (Open to Qualified VN’s Only, non VCI registered VNs must supply proof of a qualification eligible for registration)
- Student Veterinary Nurse €40 (Open to Student VNs attending one of the 5 accredited courses in Ireland only)
- Student Veterinary Nurse FOC (Open to Student VNs attending one of the 5 accredited courses in Ireland only)
- Associate Membership €46 (Open to individuals who are not; qualified VN’s, Student VN’s or veterinary surgeons)
- Supporters €20 (Individuals not eligible for the foregoing categories, can make a €20 donation and will receive a subscription for the IVNA newsletter)
*Benefits vary dependent on membership category